Expressions of interest
Invitation to Tender Drone Footage & Videography Commission Service Specification
Deadline for submission Friday 12th June
Location - Cumbria
Skills and Experience The successful supplier should have:
• A professional portfolio which showcases people, landscapes and attractions
• A good back catalogue of existing footage which CT can use copyright free
• Be registered and insured for drone use
• Experience delivering briefs with complex logistical requirements
• A confident and professional approach to customer service with good communications skills
• A passion for and familiarity with the County
• Flexibility and responsiveness to client feedback
• Ability to mobilise swiftly and deliver high quality outputs to tight deadlines
• Ability to travel and self-navigate across Cumbria It is important that prospective suppliers understand the likely demands in terms of organisation and logistics required to deliver this specification successfully.
Invitation to Tender - You are invited to submit your tender response for meeting this brief.
Your proposal should include:
• A description of how you will meet the specification (brief will be supplied once suitability is confirmed)
• Up to two relevant case studies of similar projects relating to film and drone footage;
• Confirmation of your CAA Approved Drone Licence
*Applications are being considered and reviewed now*
For more information please contact us using the form below.
Limited positions available